Southern Account Manager, UK
An exciting opportunity has arisen with Oris Swiss Watches.
We are currently looking for a Southern Account Manager to cover all aspects of our business in this region of UK including the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.
The ideal candidate will already be in a similar role with a proven background in field sales preferably within the watch trade and must reside within easy access of the M4 corridor and the M25.
The Southern Account Manager will be the direct point of call for all accounts within his/her region, and will be entirely responsible for the development and expansion of our business.
We already have a good client base that stretches across the UK, including some of the largest multiples and Independent retailers.
This person will become a big part of a very established team but must also be able to work on their own initiative to ensure that the requirements of the business and their accounts are met and delivered as appropriate and to high level.
A major part of this role will be to improve our presence, increase the performance of current stores and expand the distribution network
This is a field based role and will require frequent travel sometimes overnight.
Additional Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will be a seasoned professional with an existing contact base and can hit the ground running and must also be able to demonstrate:
• A strong sales and merchandising background within the watch industry or similar.
• Excellent organisational skills alongside strong time management skills.
• An understanding of marketing, and the importance of maintaining a strong brand, and business USP’s
• The ability to build rapport and influence our clients quickly
• The tenacity to be able to deal with challenging situations confidently, quickly and independently
• working on their own initiative whilst maintaining KPI’s
• Experience in these key areas and overall competence for all aspects of the role.
• Computer literacy – with a good knowledge of MSOffice.
In return, we offer a highly competitive salary, plus commission, company car, laptop and mobile phone.
If you think you are the right person for this job please your applications and CV’s to Paul Thurlow at firstname.lastname@example.org.