An exciting opportunity has just arisen for an enthusiastic self-starter, who is hungry to develop business.
Oris Swiss watches are currently looking for a Southern Account Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of our business in this region, which also includes the Channel Islands and Ireland.
You will already hold a similar role with a proven background in field sales, preferably within the watch trade but this is not essential. You must reside within easy access of the M4 corridor and the M25.
The Southern Account Manager is the direct point of call for all accounts within his/her region, and will be entirely responsible for the development and growth of our business in their region.
This person will become a big part of a very established team but must also be able to work on their own initiative to ensure that the requirements of the business and their accounts are met and delivered as appropriate and to high level.
We already have a good client base that stretches across the UK, including some of the largest multiples and Independent retailers, but a major part of this role will be to improve our presence, increase the performance of current stores and expand our distribution network
This is a field based role and will require frequent travel sometimes overnight.
Additional Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will be a professional with an existing contact base and someone who can hit the ground running. He/She must also be able to demonstrate:
- A strong sales and merchandising background within the watch industry or similar.
- Excellent organisational skills alongside strong time management skills.
- An understanding of marketing, and the importance of maintaining a strong brand, and business USP’s
- The ability to build rapport and influence our clients quickly
- The tenacity to be able to deal with challenging situations confidently, quickly and independently
- Work on their own initiative whilst maintaining KPI’s
- Computer literate – with a good knowledge of MSOffice.
- Experience in these key areas and overall competence for all aspects of the role.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, plus commission, company car, laptop and mobile phone.
If you think you are the right person for this job please send your applications and CV’s to Paul Thurlow at the below address.
Paul Thurlow UK Sales Manager and Marketing Manager
Oris UK Ltd,
Enterprise House Egham Surrey TW20 8RX
Or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.