IWC is heading out on a classic American road trip with a Big Pilot exhibition hitting eight different cities across the country.
The entire show is transported in converted shipping containers that transform into an exhibition space.
An eye-catching lure is the use of hologram technology that will beam a life-sized projection of IWC CEO Christoph Grainger-Herr and Kurt Klaus, IWC’s former head watchmaker.
Formula 1 fans will also be able to engage with a hologram of seven time world champion and brand ambassador Lewis Hamilton.
The road trip travels coast to coast, starting in Los Angeles on September 23-26 and ending in New York on November 11-14.
- Los Angeles, CA – 23rd to September 26th
- Palo Alto, CA – September 30th to October 3rd
- 2021 Newport Beach, CA – 7th to October 11th
- Scottsdale, AZ – 14th to October 17th
- Miami, FL – 21st to October 24th
- Charleston, SC – 28st to October 31st
- Houston, TX – 4th to November 7th
- New York, NY – 11th to November 14th