The world’s largest showcase of watchmaking innovation and technology, EPHJ, takes place from June 16 to 19 in Geneva this year.
The event used to be known as EPHJ-EPMT-SMT because it includes representatives of several precision instrument industries including medical technology.
For watchmakers and service centers for the watch industry, it is a must-attend exhibition to see innovations from around 800 cutting edge firms, most of them focusing on horological advances.
In previous years, visitors have seen how futuristic technology such as robotics, virtual reality and 3D printing are set to impact the watchmaking industry.
Four days of exhibits and talks will cover:
- Training, creation, design, CAD
- Raw materials, components
- Machines, tools, control devices
- Packaging, commercial display
- Management, marketing, communication, consulting, services, etc.