Christopher Ward has added a limited edition orange-dialed model to its C60 Trident collection.
Only 316 of the C60 Trident 316L will be produced.
The bezel and case of the timepiece have been made from marine grade 316L steel, which is hard and robust with a high manganese content that makes it resistant to corrosion.
“The new C60 Trident 316L Limited Edition is capable, reliable and precise as well as versatile; fully equipped to enable the wearer to travel effortlessly from the boardroom to the beach and beyond,” Christopher Ward says.
The watch is priced at £750 on a rubber touch leather strap, £730 on a NATO or rubber straps, and £795 on a steel bracelet.
It is available immediately at www.christopherward.co.uk.
FEATURES FOR C60 TRIDENT 316L LIMITED EDTION
- Swiss made
- Limited edition of 316
- Self-winding mechanical movement
- 38 hour power reserve
- Date calendar
- Central hacking seconds
- Anti-shock system
- Marine-grade 316L stainless steel case and bezel
- 3.4mm anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Super-Luminova indexes and hands
- Signature Trident counter-balance on seconds hand
- Screw-down deep-stamped 3D backplate
- Unique engraved serial number
- Rubber-touch leather strap with orange interior and stitching or marine-grade stainless steel bracelet with micro-adjustable ratchet clasp
- Luxurious presentation case and owner’s handbook
- Diameter: 43mm
- Height: 13.3mm
- Case weight: 104g
- Calibre: Sellita SW200-1
- Timing tolerance: +20/-20 seconds per day
- Vibrations: 28.800 per hour
- Case: 316L Stainless steel
- Water resistance: 60 ATM (600 metres)
- Dial Colour: Orange
- Lume: SuperLuminova SLN-T-C1
- Strap: 22mm
- Lug to lug 51.5mm