Zeitwinkel is set to launch its new 188° timepiece at BaselWorld, a watch tailored to those that prefer a little understated elegance.
The Swiss brand has drawn inspiration from pocket watches for the three-handed 188°, which it says highlights "the refinement and expertise inherent in Swiss styling and quality".
The 188° has a galvanised blue dial, off-centre seconds at 6 o’clock and date at 3 o’clock. Zeitwinkel has also branched out into smaller wristwatch sizes, with the 188° available in a 39mm case size. It houses Zeitwinkel’s manufacture movement, the ZW0102 calibre, with a 72-hour power reserves.
A gorgeous, simple watch that hits the bright blue trend that has filtered down across fashion and fine watchmaking for 2013.
– Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds and date
– 39 mm 316L stainless steel case
– Anti-reflective sapphire crystal on front and caseback.
– Water-resistant to 50m
– Galvanised blue dial. Also available in black, silver or rhodium-coloured
– Hand-sewn alligator-pattern calf leather strap with folding clasp