Creating watches for pilots is never an easy feat, but Yeslam has opted to go that step further, launching a timepiece made for pilots, by pilots.
The Middle Eastern accessories and timepiece brand will showcase this brand new timepiece, the Aviator III, at BaselWorld next month. This dual-time zone automatic watch has a special additional feature – the Aviator III can calculate the speed of an object in relation to the speed of sound – Mach – a nice little quirk should you be sat on a plane and wondering just how fast you’re flying.
Its other features include a rotating bezel crafted in cobalt, a titanium case and calfskin strap.
The brand said of the Aviator: "With this new product, Yeslam cleverly combines two domains in what is both a timepiece and a flight instrument; two distinct worlds with precision and excellence as their common denominator."
– Mechanical automatic La Joue-Perret 5900 calibre
– 45-hour power reserve
– Date, dual time zone, alarm and Mach speed calculator
– Grade 5 titanium case
– Sapphire crystal front and back
– Choice of galvanised antique silver, blue, rose gold or chcolate brown case colour
– Sunray guilloché dial
– Calfskin strap in cognac, grey, navy or brown with aviator-inspired perforations